Do you love crispy French Fries as much as we do? Now you can quickly make the best fries using your Air Fryer. We will show you how to make frozen French fries in your Air Fryer! Quick and easy with less mess than frying in oil!
How to Make the Best Air Fryer French Fries Using Frozen Fries
We love using an air fryer to make delicious and crisp French fries quickly using our favorite brand of frozen French fries.
Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer French Fries:
- Your Favorite Frozen French Fries
- Cooking Spray: Cooking spray is optional in this recipe.
Directions to Make Air Fryer French Fries Using Frozen Fries:
Step 1. Don’t thaw the French fries before cooking. Preheat to 400 degrees. Add the fries to your air fryer basket and lightly salt & pepper.
Step 2. Cook the fries at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, toss the fries a couple of times, and cook them for another 10 minutes.
Step 3. Let cool a bit, serve, and enjoy!
Make Yummy French Fries in Your Air Fryer
- ½ Pound Frozen French Fries
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat to 400 degrees.
Add the fries to your air fryer basket and lightly salt.
Cook the fries at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, toss the fries a couple of times, and cook them for another 10 minutes.
Let cool a bit, serve, and enjoy!
Air Fryer French Fry Tips:
- We use a 4-quart air fryer, so depending on the size and shape of your air fryer basket, you may need to adjust the fry amount. You’ll want to fill the basket of your air fryer about half full no matter the size.
- It’s always a good idea to check the status of your fries as you’re cooking as all air fryers will cook differently.
- If you’re cooking a smaller portion of fries, you’ll want to adjust the cooking time down. Never fill your basket over halfway with this recipe as they just won’t cook evenly.
- It’s very important to pause halfway through and adjust the fries for the best and most even cooking outcome.
- We know everyone has a different fry preference. So, check your fries as they go through the second stage of cooking to ensure you reach the type of fry you’re looking for. We enjoy ous extra crispy, but not everyone does, so adjust the time to get the fry you prefer.
- You can add your own seasoning to these fries at the halfway mark when you toss them.
- No oil is needed for this recipe. However, if you’re worried about the fries sticking, you can coat your air fryer basket with a bit of nonstick cooking spray.
Frozen French Fries with or Without Skins?
Actually, that’s a personal preference, but we do feel without skins are better for this recipe.
How Long do you Cook frozen French Frieds in the Air Fryer?
You cook frozen French fries in you air fryer for about 20 minutes on 400 degrees. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes as needed. Stir French fries halfway through cooking.
Best Seasonings for French Fries:
Lawry’s French Fry Seasoning
Onion and Garlic Powder – mixed together
Serve Your Crispy Air Fried French Fries With:
What to Serve with Your French Fries
Try Some of Our Other Great Potato Side Dishes: