One Pot Chili Mac Recipe that is so easy and delicious!
Chili Mac! One of our favorite comfort foods made from scratch!
Cold Friday nights that are filled with football games and other outdoor activities are perfect for coming home and cooking this easy and super-delicious one pot chili mac.
But actually, any time is a good time for this tasty dish because it’s quick, easy and light on the food budget.
A mere 30 minutes from start to finish is all it takes to put this comfort-licious dinner on the table. No artificial preservatives found here in this dish so you can be assured you are feeding your family the best.
Macaroni, cheese and chili are the perfect combination for fall when it’s soup and chili season! Don’t miss out on this dish; tempt your family right back to the dinner table.
Your Family will LOVE this delicious Chili Mac Recipe for Dinner tonight
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 oz. petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet with a lid, saute onions in olive oil for about 1 minute.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute careful not to burn.
- Add ground beef to the skillet and cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain off any grease.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, dried parsley, garlic salt and pepper over beef and mix well.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and water; bring to a light boil and stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat and cook covered for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring half-way through.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cover until all the cheese is melted through.
Chunks of tomatoes and lots of spices really makes this dish. Make sure noodles are nice and tender before adding the cheese.
Yum this is super-delicious chili mac!
Dinner is never a problem when you have easy recipes that don’t take a long time to cook or get on the table.