Day Two of Your Clean Eating Challenge
Congratulations on making it to Day Two of your Clean Eating Challenge!
We know the first couple of days are not easy, but your mental and physical health will benefit. You will trade chronic fatigue, disease and a host of negative health conditions for limitless energy, overall body health and fewer trips to the doctor. Isn’t that something you deserve?
Your body requires the nutrient from fruits and vegetables to stay healthy. Today we are going to concentrate on healthy green vegetables.
Green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, and collards are amongst the most nutrient-rich foods you can eat. Make them part of your day. Get creative. Add spinach to your morning smoothie or egg scramble. Add kale to your salad with a little bit of diced apple.
DAY TWO CLEAN EATING
- Drink lemon water first thing in the morning.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast, including protein, vegetables and complex carbs.
- Eat 5-6 small meals per day.
- Remember to include healthy fats every day.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day
Here’s a great breakfast to start your day.