Turkey Zucchini Burgers – Healthy and Delicious Burgers made with Ground Turkey and Shredded Zucchini
Good health starts with eating healthy foods. But healthy foods can go to waste if no one wants to eat them! No worries with these yummy Turkey Zucchini Burgers! Your family will gobble them up and then ask for more.
Made with garden zucchini, red pepper and oatmeal, these turkey burgers are something you will want to put on your table often.
Healthy and Delicious Turkey Zucchini Burgers the Whole Family Will LOVE!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper, chopped very small
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated onion (not chopped, but grated)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (or can use 1/4 cup ketchup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Gently mix together all the ingredients.
Form into 4 patties.
Grill about 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Fresh and healthy ingredients makes for a delicious turkey burger. Make sure to shred the fresh zucchini using the large holes on your grater. Chop the red pepper into small, uniform pieces.
Mix everything together and let chill in the refridgerator for about 10 minutes. Form turkey mixture into patties and then fire up the grill.
Turkey Zucchini Burgers Tips:
- To give the patties a little extra zing, brush with a small amount of soy sauce before cooking.
- Make sure to chop the red pepper into small pieces.
- Grate the garden zucchini with the large holes of your box grater.
- Grate the onion with the large holes of your grater.
- Serve with your favorite cheese melted on top.
- Serve on a whole wheat bun or on top of a bed of fresh greens.
- Add a serving of your favorite fruit to complete the meal.