Sweet Potato Hash with Kale & Eggs
This Sweet Potato Hash with Kale & Eggs for breakfast is some serious healthy eats!
Sweet Potato is a great carb to start off the day and keep your blood sugar levels at an even keel. When you need to feel good all day or you have an important event, this is a great power breakfast.
Serve with a bowl of fruit like strawberries or raspberries to round out the meal and give yourself superhero strength!
- 1 medium/large sweet potato peeled and diced small (3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 bunch of kale cleaned & rib removed, chopped fine (3 cups)
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 3 cloves garlic chopped fine
- salt & pepper
- 3-4 organic eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using an ovenproof skillet, saute sweet potato in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add a little chicken broth as needed.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 5 additional minutes.
- Add chopped kale and cook for about 3 minutes.
- make 3-4 wells and carefully crack eggs into indents.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 -15 minutes.