Pork Vegetable Stir Fry
Easy and Healthy Pork Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 thick-cut pork chops sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 garlic scapes cut into pieces
- 15 snap peas
- 1 kohlrabi cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low-sodium
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves of garlic minced fine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
Mix together the sauce ingredients.
Cook pork strips and garlic in olive oil until pork is well browned. Add the garlic scapes, snap peas and kohlrabi strips to the pan. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 2-3 minutes.