Delicious Moroccan Spiced Shrimp Recipe
This is an outstanding spicy shrimp dish. The recipe is very simple and you probably have all the spices in your spice rack except for maybe the saffron.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family does! Add a little spice to your shrimp with the delicious Moroccan spiced shrimp recipe!
Your Family will Enjoy this Deliciously Different Moroccan Spiced Shrimp.
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Powdered Cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Powdered Ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Saffron
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Salt to taste
Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add garlic.
Next add all the powered spices and sauté in the olive oil and garlic for about 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and toss in the spices until the shrimp are well coated. Sauté until the shrimp are cooked through.
Immediately serve over a bed of fresh lettuce or rice.
- Prawns are just another name for shrimp
- Don’t use cooked shrimp as they will become too tough.
- Don’t overcook the shrimp.
- Saffron is a rather expensive spice.
- I prefer Himalayan Pink Sea Salt which is the healthiest kind of salt.
Please Enjoy this Moroccan Spiced Shrimp Recipe!