This Instant Pot Lasagna Soup Recipe is one of our favorite comfort foods in a big warm bowl! We love to make this lasagna soup recipe often because it’s so delicious and easy to make in the convenient Instant Pot. So, what’s for dinner tonight in your house?
If you love homemade baked lasagna as much as we do then you are going to love this easy version of lasagna in a soup! A delicious soup recipe that is quick to prepare yet tastes like your favorite lasagna.
Here is the List of Ingredients Needed to Make a Delicious Lasagna Soup in the Instant Pot
- Ground Beef – Lean Ground Beef or can Use Ground Turkey
- Lasagna Noodles – Can use Oven-Ready or the Regular Lasagna Noodle
- Olive Oil – Need to cook the ground beef
- Minced Garlic – Can use fresh garlic or jarred garlic
- Chicken Broth – Organic if possible
- Spaghetti Sauce – We use an Organic pasta sauce
- Tomato Paste – Don’t skimp on the tomato paste
- Heavy Cream
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan Cheese – Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese – Save money and grate your own cheese
- Salt & Pepper – To taste but don’t leave this out!
How to Easily Make Lasagna Soup Using Your Instant Pot
This delicious lasagna soup recipe can be made in under 3o minutes:
- Turn on the Sauté function on your Instant Pot. Add the olive oil and heat for about 30 seconds.
- Once the olive oil is heated up, add the ground beef and garlic, cook until the beef is no longer pink. This takes about 5-6 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot with the cooked beef and stir.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce
- Add the tomato paste, heavy cream and Italian seasoning. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Break up the lasagna noodles and add them into the instant pot, pushing them down into the liquid until just submerged under the liquid. Don’t stir or mix.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid, set it to sealing and cook on Manual High Pressure for 6 minutes.
- At the end of pressure cooking time, quick release the pressure.
- Remove lid & stir in both cheeses.
- Serve while hot and enjoy your Lasagna Soup!
It’s simple to sauté ground beef or ground turkey in the Instant Pot. Don’t forget to add salt and pepper to the meat as it browns.
Every bite of this soup is delicious. If you want some extra flavor, stir in some ricotta cheese.
Lasagna Soup made quickly right in your Instant Pot
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 8-10 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
Turn on the Sauté function on your Instant Pot. Add the olive oil and heat for about 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef & cook until the beef is no longer pink. This takes about 5-6 minutes.
Pour in the chicken broth and stir.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce
Add the minced garlic, Italian seasoning, tomato paste and heavy cream.
Break up the lasagna noodles and add them into the instant pot, pushing them down into the liquid until just submerged under the liquid. Don't stir or mix.
Put on the Instant Pot lid, set it to sealing and cook on Manual High Pressure for 6 minutes.
At the end of pressure cooking time, quick release the pressure.
Remove lid & stir in both cheeses.
Serve while hot.
Best Way to Reheat Soup
When working with noodles, it’s always best practice to have a little bit of extra broth on hand to reheat soups. Simply reheat in the microwave or in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add some Baby Spinach to the Soup
- Use Ground Turkey instead of Beef
- Add some Sliced Black Olives
- Use Half Sausage and Half Ground Beef
- Stir in some Warm Ricotta Cheese
What to Serve with Lasagna Soup in the Instant Pot?
- Easy Tossed Salad – A fresh and delicious tossed salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives and Feta Cheese.
- Serve Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Garlic Bread
- Easy Caesar Salad Made in a Bag
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup is one Of Our Favorite soups!
We love this soup because it’s simple to prepare and a hearty comforting soup. Serve with some dinner rolls and butter and you have a super-delicious family meal.
How to Safely Store Leftover Soup
- Cool the soup first. Allow the soup to cool down to room temperature before storing it. Do not leave it at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
- Once the soup has cooled down, transfer it to an airtight container. Glass or plastic containers with tight-fitting lids are best for storing soup.
- Write the date on the container so you know how long it has been in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate or freeze the soup: Store the lasagna soup in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- When you are ready to enjoy the leftover soup, reheat it in a pot over low heat or in the microwave.