This easy pepperoni pizza crescent rolls recipe could be a light dinner or a party snack. However, you decide to serve this it will be gobbled up in no time. No one can resist this easy pizza crescent rolls!
How to Make Easy and Delicious Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls.
We love using crescent rolls for an easy pepperoni pizza tasting snack. Crescent rolls are easy to work with and make a low-cost fun snack or a delicious lunch.
Need a great appetizer idea for your next party or brunch? These pepperoni and cheese crescent rolls are a great choice when you want something fun and snackable. Love cheese as much as we do? Add more mozzarella cheese to the crescent rolls and some shredded Parmesan.
Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Container Crescent Rolls – Pillsbury has the best crescent rolls
- Butter – salted butter
- Pepperoni Slices – we buy fresh from the deli
- Mozzarella cheese – shredded
- Pizza sauce – pick your favorite brand
- Garlic salt
- Dried basil – can use fresh basil as well
How to Prepare and Bake Your Pizza Crescent Rolls Pizza with Pepperoni
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, place the crescent roll triangles in a circle so the long edges of the triangle form an inner circle, overlapping each other.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese & pepperoni on the inner ring.
- Cover up the filling by using the smaller ends of the triangles.
- Brush top with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt & basil to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut or tear apart into servings.
- Dunk in pizza sauce & enjoy.
Buy fresh sandwich pepperoni at your favorite deli. To save money you can buy a block of Mozzarella cheese and shred your own. Shredding your own cheese can save money because the blocks of cheese are cheaper.
Easy Pizza Snack made with Crescent Rolls and Pepperoni
- 1 8 oz. container Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 16 -20 pepperoni Slices
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
On a baking sheet, place the crescent roll triangles in a circle so the long edges of the triangle form an inner circle, overlapping each other.
Sprinkle the cheese & pepperoni on the inner ring.
Cover up the filling by using the smaller ends of the triangles.
Coat with melted butter.
Sprinkle with garlic salt & basil to taste.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Dunk in pizza sauce & enjoy.
This is such an easy recipe to make for the kiddos. Everyone in the family will love easy pizza crescent rolls!
Why We Love Cooking and Baking with Crescent Rolls
Crescent rolls are economical to purchase at the grocery store and can easily be made into a crust for many recipes. While we are advocates for homemade crusts, sometimes it is just much easier and a huge time saver to use yummy crescent rolls.
Tip: keep your package of crescent rolls in the refrigerator until ready to use. If you leave it out and it gets warm it can get slightly sticky.
What to Serve with Crescent Roll Pizza
We love to serve a tossed salad with healthy ingredients. Read more about how to make a basic tossed salad. Salads of all kinds goes so well with pizza. Save some extra pepperoni and shredded cheese to put on your tossed salad later in the week.
How to Store Your Cooked Pepperoni Pizza Roll
Store in an airtight container for a few days. Reheat easily in the microwave. You can also heat the pizza sauce in the microwave to make it tastier.
Recipe Variations for Pepperoni Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Use a little fresh sliced mushrooms that have been saluted in butter or olive oil.
- Add some black olives.
- Diced tomatoes
- Dip the slices in Ranch dressing
Yummy pepperoni and cheese crescent rolls make a beautiful presentation on your party table!