Easy Ginger Lime Chicken Recipe
This easy Ginger Lime Chicken has only 4 Ingredients but is so easy and tasty to make! You will love how tender and juicy this Ginger Lime Chicken prepares.
- 1 pound boneless skinless, trimmed chicken breasts
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 of a Fresh Lime
- 1 Ginger Root
- In a Mixing Bowl, add the Soy Sauce and Chicken Breasts.
- With a Garlic Press, crush 3 pieces of the Ginger over the Chicken Breasts, next
- Squeeze the Fresh Lime over the Chicken Breasts.
- Cover and let Marinate.
- Pan sear or Grill.
Serve with Brussel Sprouts and Bacon along with Brown Basmati Rice.
- You can also use boned and skinned chicken breasts.
- Depending on the size of the breasts, you can always add more soy sauce to cover them.
- If you pan sear, pour the excess mixture in pan with the chicken.
- If you’re grilling the chicken, marinate with the excess mixture as it’s grilling.