Easy Ginger Lime Chicken Recipe
This easy Ginger Lime Chicken has only 4 Ingredients but is so easy and tasty to make! You will love how tender and juicy this Ginger Lime Chicken prepares.
- 1 pound boneless skinless, trimmed chicken breasts
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 of a Fresh Lime
- 1 Ginger Root
In a Mixing Bowl, add the Soy Sauce and Chicken Breasts.
With a Garlic Press, crush 3 pieces of the Ginger over the Chicken Breasts, next
Squeeze the Fresh Lime over the Chicken Breasts.
Cover and let Marinate.
Pan sear or Grill.
Serve with Brussel Sprouts and Bacon along with Brown Basmati Rice.
- You can also use boned and skinned chicken breasts.
- Depending on the size of the breasts, you can always add more soy sauce to cover them.
- If you pan sear, pour the excess mixture in pan with the chicken.
- If you’re grilling the chicken, marinate with the excess mixture as it’s grilling.