Try this Super-Easy and Delicious Dinner of Spaghetti and Meatballs
Don’t forget this easy recipe of Cheesy Italian Meatballs in your weekly lineup! This is an old-time favorite of ours and one that is really simple to prepare.
Jarred pasta sauces have come a long way and there are so many varieties to choose from. Many of the new jarred sauces are pretty close to homemade as far as taste and nutrition.
Another thing we love about this spaghetti and meatballs dinner recipe is it fits nicely in our “Cheap and Easy” category. We love meals that don’t cost us a lot of money and yet are easy to put together, even at the last minute
Yum - what's not to love about this easy spaghetti and meatballs recipe. The meatballs go together quickly and dinner is on the table in no time.
- 1 1/4 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. box spaghetti noodles
- 1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- Mix together the ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs,Parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Form beef mixture into 1” meatballs. (You can typically get about 20 small meatballs per lb. of meat.)
- Using a large skillet, heat olive oil and brown meatballs.
- Add spaghetti sauce to the skillet with the meaballs and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti noodles.
You can also bake your meatballs and then add them to the sauce. Just bake at 400 °F for about 18-22 minutes, depending on the size of your meatballs. Always add just a little dried or fresh parsley to your homemade meatballs.