Easy Chicken Skewers Recipe
These easy chicken skewers are perfect for light summer grilling. Mix together a simple and very tasty marinade using a little lemon and oil – and just a hint of thyme and soy sauce.
Pop the lemon chicken on the grill for a few minutes, and you have tender delicious chicken chunks to go along side your corn on the cob. (How to cook summer corn on the cob.)
You have so many other fun summer things to do other than worry about what’s for dinner every night! This recipe is perfect for a little quick outdoor grilling and then back in the pool!
Don’t forget the green garden salad and some boiled red potatoes!
- 1-1/4 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- Cut your chicken into small chunks, about 2 inches.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Place your chicken chunks into the bowl and mix to coat the chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Let chicken sit for 30 minutes before grilling.
- For small chicken chunks, grill about 3-4 minutes per side.
- For larger chicken chunks, grill about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through before removing from the grill.
Don’t forget the salad!
Always make sure you buy the healthiest chicken possible. Let us know if you love this Easy Chicken Skewers Recipe!