Meatloaf with Cheese ~ Easy Cheesy Meatloaf Recipe
This easy meatloaf with cheese recipe is sure to please the entire family!
Anyone can make this easy cheesy meatloaf with sharp cheddar cheese and delicious tomato glaze!
How to Make Meatloaf with Cheese –
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place meat mixture on foil and shape into a loaf form.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Mix topping ingredients and glaze meatloaf.
- Bake in oven for 15 additional minutes.
Mix your ingredients, form into a loaf shape, and pop in the oven! Easy Cheesy!
Serve Cheesy Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli.
This easy meatloaf with cheese recipe is sure to be a big hit on your dinner table!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1//2 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, grated fine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using a large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients and mix gently using your hand.
Spread foil out on a cookie sheet and lightly coat with oil.
Place the mixed meat on the cookie sheet and form into a loaf.
Bake for 1 hour then remove from the oven.
Mix together the ketchup and brown sugar and glaze the top of the meatloaf.
Sprinkle with a little extra cheddar cheese.
Put back in the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Watch the Video Below to See How Easy it is to Make this Easy Cheesy Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf Recipe!
Easy Meatloaf …
Thanks for stopping by –