Cheeseburger Pasta Made Using One Skillet!
It’s not always easy to find dinner recipes that appeal to everyone in the family. It’s even harder to find a dinner recipe that appeals to everyone and is simple to prepare using only one skillet!
Well, here is that one recipe! What’s not to love about this delicious Cheeseburger Pasta recipe made right in your skillet! One pan = perfect meal.
So grab your skillet and a box of pasta and let’s get cooking! This recipe is cheesy deliciousness and on your table in under 25 minutes.
Grab your skillet and make your family this easy and Delicious cheeseburger pasta.
- 1 lb. box Barilla Rotini Pasta, uncooked
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small small onion, diced
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/4 cups beef broth about 1 can
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. Velveeta cheese cubed
Using a large skillet with a lid, brown ground beef and onions until beef is cooked through.
Season beef while browning with paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Drain off any grease.
Stir beef broth, milk and pasta into the skillet; bring to a light boil.
Stir again; reduce heat and cover. Cook for about 7 minutes.
Give a gentle stir about half-way through cooking.
Stir in both cheeses and a little additional milk if necessary.
Cheeseburger Pasta is ready to serve when cheese has melted through.
Garnish with a little fresh or dried parsley.
Gently stir through the chunks of Velveeta cheese. Add a tiny bit of additional milk if necessary.
- Cheeseburger Pasta is one of those dinners that just about everyone loves. This dish travels well if you need to make a dinner for someone that has hungry kids. Just buy a foil tray at the dollar store and pack it up!
- Buy a cheaper and less-lean hamburger for more flavor. Drain off most of the grease after browning.
You can use any cheese that you like with this dish and it will still be delicious. We make this quick and easy dinner when time is running short and we still want something hot and comforting on the table.
This is a great meal if you have teenagers that enjoy a hearty meal and they won’t be looking for a snack 20 minutes after dinner. Want another great meal! Try some Mini Meatloaf!