Cheddar Beer Bread Recipe
This is one great, hearty Cheddar Beer Bread Recipe that’s so good and easy to prepare that it will make you forget your fancy, expensive bread making machine.
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 cup of beer
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces of cream cheese room temperature
- 8 slices of pre-cooked Bacon crumbled
- 3 jalapeños chopped, seeded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of butter melted
Preheat oven to 375, spray and flour a loaf pan
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, beer and the egg. Mix together until fully combined.
In another mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, chopped jalapeños and cheddar. Salt and Pepper and combine together.
Fold cream cheese mixture into dough to combine. Do not over mix.
Pour dough into loaf pan.
Pour melted butter on top.
Bake 1 hour.
Serve this cheddar beer bread warm. Delicious!!