You family is going to love this easy Buttered Spaghetti noodles recipe that is perfect when you run out of ideas for a quick dinner. This is our favorite “go to” recipe that everyone loves even our pickiest of eaters.
Ingredients you Need to Make These Delicious Buttered Spaghetti Noodles:
- Spaghetti Noodles – use your favorite spaghetti noodle. We love to use thin spaghetti of Vermicelli pasta which is similar to the thin spaghetti.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – have extra grated cheese for serving.
- Minced Garlic – for this pasta recipe we use jarred garlic
- Butter – salted butter works best!
- Salt & Pepper – (to taste)
- Fresh Lemon – (optional)
- Parsley (optional garnish)
How to Make Easy Buttered Spaghetti:
Cook and drain spaghetti, reserving some of the water. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!
- Cook spaghetti by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti noodles and stir to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti but reserve about 1/4 cup of the spaghetti cooking water.
- Place the drained spaghetti back into the pot. You can swirl a little butter in the pot to help prevent it from sticking.
- Add the butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and reserved spaghetti water to the pot with the cooked and drained spaghetti.
- Stir spaghetti mixture until everything is combined. Add salt & pepper to taste. Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley.
Even Your Pickiest Easter will Love this Yummy Buttered Spaghetti
- 8 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese have extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parsley garnish
Cook spaghetti by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti noodles and stir to prevent the noodles from sticking.
Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
Reserve about 1/4 cup of the spaghetti cooking water, then drain the spaghetti well.
Place the drained spaghetti back into the pot.
Add the butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, & spaghetti water to the pot with the cooked and drained spaghetti.
Stir spaghetti mixture until everything is combined.
Add salt & pepper to taste
What we Double Love About this Spaghetti Recipe? It’s Easy and Quick to Get on Your Plate and it’s Super-Delicious!
This Buttered Pasta Dish only needs a few ingredients that you probably have on hand. If you don’t have the shredded Parmesan cheese you can substitute the grated cheese. But, the cheese really makes this dish and does better with a freshly grated Parmesan.
Once you learn how to make this buttered noodle recipe, you will find yourself making it often as it really is that simple and very easy to eat. Just super-yummy. Don’t forget to have extra freshly-grated Parmesan cheese on hand for serving.
Why We LOVE Buttered Noodles:
We love this easy noodle recipe with butter, garlic and lot’s of grated parmesan cheese. It just doesn’t get any easier or tastier than this. This is a great recipe when you don’t have a lot of time to cook and need to get some kids fed! Add some cooked protein and vegetables if you have extra time or serve and eat as is!
Variations to this Recipe:
Lemon Butter Garlic Pasta – Squeeze in some fresh lemon when you add the reserved water. Taste and add additional lemon if necessary.
Sautéed Shrimp – Sauté shrimp in butter and garlic and add to the finished spaghetti.
Buttered Chicken Spaghetti – Cook some boneless chicken breasts and cut into chunks. Add cooked chicken to the pasta dish.
Butter Tuna Pasta – Stir in a package of your favorite tuna fish.
Steamed Broccoli – Stir in some yummy steamed a chopped broccoli.
Green Peas – You can add thawed green peas to the finished dish or can can toss some peas into the pasta cooking water during the last few minutes.
What to Serve with Buttered Spaghetti
Tossed Salad – Of course we are going to say a tossed salad! Salads are a great way to bump up your veggies and nutrition and a tasty side dish to most pastas.
Garlic Bread – Serve easy garlic bread or bread sticks. We also have a great recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Knots
Fresh Sliced Tomatoes – Slice some fresh tomatoes and serve with a vinaigrette dressing and a sprinkle of Parmesan or some Fetta cheese.
Does this Pasta Dish Leftovers Keep Well?
Yes, most pasta dishes are awesome to reheat days later. Double this recipe and store leftovers in an airtight container to use later in the week. Simply reheat in the microwave.
You will LOVE some of our Delicious Pasta Recipes
Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef
Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti with Velveeta
Penne Pasta with Ground Beef