Try your hand at making perfectly cooked garlic knots in your air fryer! These yummy garlic knots require just a few easy ingredients and can be cooked in a shorter amount of time than baking. Switch up your dinner routine with these delicious air fried garlic knots, served with a side of melted butter parmesan.
How to Make Delicious Air Fryer Garlic and Parmesan Knots with Pizza Dough
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dinner idea, air fryer garlic knots are the perfect solution! These savory treats are made with store-bought pizza dough and garlic butter, making them simple to prepare. By cooking these knots in the Air Fryer, they turn out soft on the inside yet crispy on the outside.
Add garlic knots to your next meal for an easy yet tasty side dish that everyone in your family is going to love!
- Pizza dough
- Butter – salted butter works best
- Minced garlic – you can use fresh or jarred garlic, for this recipe we use jarred.
- Italian seasoning
- Shredded Parmesan cheese – shred fresh cheese if possible
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter & garlic
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Cut the dough into long strips.
- Tie the strips into knots.
- Place the knots into the air fryer basket.
- Coat with garlic butter
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning & Parmesan cheese.
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes.
Delicious Air Fryer Garlic Knots to Serve with Dinner
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl combine the butter & garlic
Roll out the pizza dough.
Cut the dough into long strips.
Tie the strips into knots.
Place the knots into the air fryer basket.
Coat with garlic butter.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning & Parmesan cheese.
Air fry for 6-8 minutes.
Air Fryer Knots Tips:
Cooking times may vary depending on the model and brand of air fryer. It’s best to keep an eye on the knots as they cook to prevent burning.
When laying the dough into the pan to cook, make sure they knots are not touching and you leave enough space around each one.
Can You Make Air Fryer Garlic Knots with Crecent Rolls?
Yes, you can make air fryer garlic knots with crescent rolls. Here’s an easy recipe:
1 can of refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 teaspoons minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate the triangles.
- Cut each triangle into 3 strips.
- Roll each strip into a rope and tie it into a knot.
- Place the knots in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the garlic mixture over the knots and toss to coat.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place the knots in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 6-7 minutes or until the knots are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
What to Serve with Garlic Parmesan Knots
Garlic Parmesan Knots can be served as an appetizer or side dish with a variety of meals. Here are a few ideas on what to serve with Garlic Parmesan Knots:
Most Pasta dishes – Garlic Parmesan Knots pair well with pasta dishes such as spaghetti, lasagna, or fettuccine Alfredo.
Salads – You can serve Garlic Parmesan Knots alongside a salad for a light lunch or dinner. A Caesar salad or a Caprese salad would be great options.
Most Soups – Garlic Knots are a perfect accompaniment to soups such as tomato soup, chicken noodle soup, or minestrone.
Grilled or roasted meats – Garlic Knots can complement grilled or roasted meats like steak, chicken, or pork.
Delicious Dips: Garl served with dips such as marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or garlic aioli.
Can You Reheat Garlic Knots in the Air Fryer?
Yes, you can definitely reheat garlic knots in the air fryer. Reheating them in the air fryer will make them crispy and warm, just like they were freshly made.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the garlic knots in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching each other.
- Heat the garlic knots in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes, or until they are heated through and crispy.
- Check the garlic knots every minute or so to make sure they don’t overcook or burn.
- Once the garlic knots are heated through and crispy, remove them from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- Note: The reheating time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the garlic knots. It’s important to keep an eye on them as they reheat to avoid burning. If the garlic knots are already coated with butter or oil, you may want to skip adding more to avoid making them too greasy.