Sauteed Zucchini and Garlic that Even Kids will Love
We love all vegetables, but we love fresh garden zucchini just a little bit more! Garden zucchini that is fresh and crisp!
Sometimes simple is the best recipe for getting kids to eat more veggies and zucchini is one of the most popular vegetables on the planet.
But we don’t always have to fuss with it.
A simple side dish of fresh zucchini sauteed in butter and garlic is perfect for any meal.
And Did You Know that zucchini is made up of 95% water and filled with healthy fiber!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Wash the zucchini and wipe with a paper towel to remove any garden debris.
- Slice both ends off of the zucchini.
- Cut the zucchini into round thin slices. Stack about 3-4 slices on top of each other and cut into strips. Cut the strips into small pieces.
- Melt the butter and oil in a medium skillet and gently saute garlic for about 1 minutes.
- Add the diced zucchini to the pan and cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Salt & pepper as this cooks.
- Add a little extra butter to the skillet and sprinkle zucchini mixture with Parmesan cheese.
How to Dice Fresh Zucchini – Cut the zucchini into round thin slices. Stack about 3-4 slices on top of each other and cut into strips. Cut the strips into small pieces.
- Delicious Sauteed Summer Zucchini –