Pepperoni Pizza Pasta – A One Pan Meal!
It’s always a thrill when you can throw a few ingredients into a skillet and 20 minutes later out comes a delicious dinner that the whole family will love!
This dinner will not only make your day so much easier, but will feed your family for very little money!
This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta is sure to be a super-duper big hit at your dinner table so grab the ingredients this week and make this super easy one pot meal!
- Use Barilla, PRONTO Rotini pasta. One Pan. No Boil. No Drain. This is a Delicious Pasta that cooks up quickly.
- Use between 1/4 lb. and 1/8 lb. of sandwich pepperoni from the deli. You may want to buy the full 1/4 lb. because everyone will grab a slice before you start cooking. Chop the pepperoni into small pieces.
- 1-1/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion diced fine
- 2 cloves garlic diced fine
- 1/4 lb. sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 3-1/4 cups beef broth
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Using a large deep skillet with a lid, cook the onions and garlic in oil until just tender.
Add the ground beef and continue to cook until beef is well browned. Break beef up with a spatula as you cook. Season beef with garlic salt, oregano and a small amount of salt & pepper during browning.
Add the pepperoni and cook for about 2 more minutes.
Add the beef broth, tomato paste and diced tomatoes. Stir well to combine and then add the pasta. Stir again and bring to a light boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook for 9 minutes.
Uncover, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
Add the cheese and cover until cheese is melted through.
Yum, ground beef, onions, garlic and pepperoni.
Add the pasta, tomatoes and broth.
Yum – This Easy Pasta Dinner smells Delicious!