Panko Breaded Chicken – Awesome Baked Breaded Chicken
We love Panko bread crumbs with their crispy deliciousness. When you pair this “Panko Breaded Chicken” dish with a mayo and tangy mustard coating, then dipped in panko break crumbs, you get a moist and crunchy delicious chicken dish that the whole family will love!
Mix 3/4 cup mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard. Coat the chicken with the mixture followed by a sprinkle of salt & pepper.
Roll the chicken in Panko Breadcrumbs and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Make sure the chicken is well coated with the Panko crumbs. Sprinkle with a little bit of dried parsley. We always make our dinners look pretty!
Always start out with the thinnest chicken breasts possible. Pound the chicken thin or cut on a diagonal with a sharp knife.
Don’t overcook the chicken as this tends to dry it out.
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt & peper
- dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with the mixture and then lightly salt & pepper.
- Pour the Panko breadcrumbs on waxed paper or a pie dish.
- Press both sides into the Panko breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of the breasts.