Make-Ahead Egg Muffins for a Quick Breakfast
There are so many reasons to bake up some of these delicious make-ahead egg muffins that are easy to assemble and ready in no time for those on the go!
These make-ahead muffins are delicious because the diced Canadian bacon and smoked Gouda cheese baked inside add so much favor.
After baking these egg muffins, store leftovers in the refrigerator for a quick and healthy breakfast you can grab all week!
Start with the best eggs possible – you can read more about that right here –> Buying the Healthiest Eggs.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, sliced into thin pieces
- 2 slices, smoked Gouda cheese, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 extra slice of smoked Gouda cheese, sliced into thin pieces for garnish on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the eggs, butter, milk. oregano, salt & pepper.
- Mix together the cheese and Canadian bacon and evenly distribute on the bottom of the muffin pan, using 8 wells.
- Using a small measuring cup, slowly pour egg mixture on top of meat & cheese until about 2/3rd full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and lay a slice of cheese on top
- Bake for an additional 2 minutes.
- Let the muffins sit for about 10 minutes before eating.
Slice the Canadian bacon and Smoked Gouda cheese into small pieces.
Eggs, Canadian bacon and cheese makes for a delicious breakfast muffin!