Dinner Planner is looking for “Dinners from Around the World” to showcase on our food blog.
Looking for international food bloggers for family food site.
Do you have a food blog from another country other than the USA? Do you know of someone that has a food blog from a different part of the world?
We would like you to join our section of “Dinners from around the World” and represent your Country!
This will be a work in progress until we have collected all of the countries.
If you would like to represent your country – please read the following:
1. Send your family friendly dinner recipe to – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “World Dinner.”
2. Make sure to include your country and your name.
3. Dinner recipe must be family friendly and be a good representation of your country/area.
4. Submit a photo with your recipe.
5. Write a paragraph about what dinner time looks like at your house in your country.
6. We will gladly provide a link to your blog and your twitter account.
Here is our very first post – Family Dinner in Pakistan