Holiday Watergate Salad Recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner
- How to Make A Simple Watergate Salad for the Holidays
When you are looking for something to serve as a dessert or before dinner salad for your holiday dinner, this delicious Watergate salad is perfect for both.
The famous Watergate salad is a good choice for the Holiday because the flavors of the pistachio pudding mixed with cool whipped topping appeals to everyone.
And, if you have nut allergies, it’s perfectly delicious without the nuts as well!
Holiday Watergate Salad –
- 1 (20 oz.) can of crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIPPED topping thawed
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients. Do NOT drain the pineapple. Gently fold in the cool whipped topping.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.