Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Try these easy, great tasting Chinese Lettuce Wraps just like you would get at your favorite Chinese Restaurant.
As always, let me know if you have any questions!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. of ground chicken
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 white onion diced
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Minced Ginger
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) can of Diced Water Chestnuts
- 2 Green Onions Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in Large Frying Pan.
- Add Ground Chicken, Salt and Pepper and cook until there is no pink. Drain any excess fat.
- Add Diced White Onion.
- Add the Minced Garlic and Ginger.
- Add the Hoisin Sauce, Soy Sauce, White Wine Vinegar and Sriracha Sauce let simmer about 5 Minutes.
- Add the Water Chestnuts and Green Onions, let simmer another minute.
- Place in lettuce leafs and serve with your favorite rice.
Your whole family will love these! Let me know what you think!