Chicken Carbonara Recipe – An Amazing One Pot Recipe the Whole Family will Love
This Chicken Carbonara recipe is a “family recipe” for sure. A recipe that everyone at the dinner table will love.
Any recipe that is cooked in just one pot, and takes about 20 minutes, is a recipe you need in your dinner rotation. Dinners should be quick and they should be delicious!
One Pot Recipe
The thing we love about this chicken recipe, other than it cooks in one pot with only a few short steps, is the pasta soaks up the flavors of the bacon, onions and Campbell’s chicken soup. Big Yum.
- 10 oz. thin spaghetti
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt & pepper
- Using a large deep skillet, gently saute onions and diced bacon for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add soup to the skillet and slowly stir in the chicken broth.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and bring to a light boil.
- Break the pasta in half and add to the skillet.
- Using a large fork, start stirring the pasta immediately to prevent any sticking.
- Lightly salt & pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the peas and cook long enough to heat peas.
- Serve with a few sprinkles of Parmesan cheese.
The pasta turns out so creamy and delicious, a perfect dish.
Gently cook bacon and onion together, careful not to burn.
Stir the soup and broth together well avoiding any lumps. Put the Campbell’s Chicken Soup in the pan first, then slowly add the broth while continuously stirring. This will avoid any “soup” lumps.
DinnerPlanner.com loves Barilla Pasta! For this recipe we use only the thin spaghetti. We use a little more than half of the box, or about 10 ounces.
* This is a Campbell’s Cooking Recipe!