Baked Cheese Dip Recipe with Cream Cheese and Sour Cream
There is always a favorite cheese dip recipe at every party and this is definitely one of ours! Your party guests will love this dip and ask you for the recipe!
Cream cheese and sour cream beat together with even more cheese, then seasoned up with taco seasoning! All baked warm and delicious in your oven.
This will be your party-go-to dip!
Serve this delicious cheese dip with tortilla chips or warmed bread sticks.
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 2 (8 oz.) packages shredded Mexican cheese
- 1-1/2 packages of taco seasoning
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup green pepper diced small
- Pour into a 13 X 9" casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the first 4 ingredients until smooth.
can of diced tomatoes
diced green chilies
green pepper, diced small
Pour into a 13 X 9" casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.